Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2017-2018

I don't know what it is, but he looks incredibly squatty - like his legs are too short for the rest of his body or something.

his face is also more hairy. Give him a few more weeks and he will turn into Teen Wolf

Marcus Paige and Isaiah Hicks signed by the Hornets.

Is Paige's contract guaranteed? He may be a nice kid, but if he lands a guaranteed deal before Quinn (even this homer/UNC fan base deal) that is a travesty.

There is nothing Paige can do on the court that Quinn cannot do better.

Testing tweet embedding:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And Feinstein returns the serve. Ball is in your court Apologists. <a href="https://t.co/ayrUyr8VFY">https://t.co/ayrUyr8VFY</a></p>&mdash; A Poisoned Ivy (@CheatingBlueRam) <a href="">August 3, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just post the link to the timestamp and it goes in clean

Also cut the "UNCheat" shit out. No one here will ever take you seriously, or respect your posts, if you feel the need to act like a child every time UNC is mentioned. People here hate UNC just as much, but there are better ways to convey it.

Don't worry JML everyone here sees how much blatant horse shit UNC's defense is and has been. It's more of a decorum thing, though to be fair it's not written explicitly in any rules here.

I think this kid will give us headaches. And since it's Roy, probably for 3 years.

"

I mean, it's easy to imagine them building a competent enough team around Berry, Pinson, and Cam Johnson with help from Jalek Felton. But they have such a weird roster, which seems to be made up of a bunch of mediocre sophomore guards and mediocre freshman bigs.

Also: their walk-ons now include Kenny Smith's son, Wes Miller's brother, and JaRon Rush's son.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom