Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Video Games

Been playing a lot of Assassins Creed...I would be a horrible pirate in real life.

CK86 said:
I'm an hour or so into "The Last of Us" and so far it is living up to the hype. I'm glad I waited to start it tonight so that I can only play for an hour or two here and not be tempted to try to beat it all in a couple days.
Last of Us is probably the most intense game I have ever played. I have a tough time looking at the screen whenever a clicker gets me.

WarDamnKC said:
CK86 said:
I'm an hour or so into "The Last of Us" and so far it is living up to the hype. I'm glad I waited to start it tonight so that I can only play for an hour or two here and not be tempted to try to beat it all in a couple days.
Last of Us is probably the most intense game I have ever played. I have a tough time looking at the screen whenever a clicker gets me.

I thought Bio Shock was scary. I might shit my pants when I get around to this game.

Rollins said:
WarDamnKC said:
CK86 said:

I thought Bio Shock was scary. I might **** my pants when I get around to this game.

There are some pretty brutal things that go on. Bio Shock is like an acid trip. Last of Us takes the gruesome scenes of season 1 in walking dead, adds a little to them and then adds in a solid story line (sorry walking dead fans)

I thought this was a joke when I saw it on reddit but god damn it looks hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
thewiseben said:
Anyone looking at or already have a Steam Machine?

I don't yet, more interested in just upgrading my PC to be the equivalent of a steam machine.

South Park game is awesome except for the button mashing sequences. I cannot button mash fast enough thanks to a work related injury. So I'm stuck for now.

I'm still stuck on the anal probe sequence. I find it oddly hilarious.

It is hilarious. Imagine doing it on a real person.

Rollins said:
http://time.com/2848816/halo-2-anniversary-edition-master-chief-xbox-microsoft-e3/

Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 bundled anniversary editions coming to Xbox One in November.

Speculation that a few months after that is released that we'll get backward's compatibility.

CK86 said:
Rollins said:
http://time.com/2848816/halo-2-anniversary-edition-master-chief-xbox-microsoft-e3/

Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 bundled anniversary editions coming to Xbox One in November.

Speculation that a few months after that is released that we'll get backward's compatibility.

I don't think backwards compatibility is possible without a hardware upgrade. Unless the plan is to release a new xbox one with said hardware inclusion.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
I downloaded and played the Kim Kardashian game for over 5 minutes today.

How much did you have to spend to play after 5 minutes to keep playing?

I had plenty of free play left but it just involved getting on and off of buses, clicking on buttons that told you to click on them, and the whole point of the game seemed to be to buy new clothes, which only had the purpose of making your character look different to you. That is the shittiest game.

Plague Inc. is awesome. Evolve a plague and try to kill humanity. Really fun simulation-strategy game.

The Sims 4 was released and EA destroyed the franchise like they did to Sim City. They didn't even give reviewers advance copies, which is a sure sign of a complete abomination, and early reviews today jive with that. You can torrent earlier versions with all expansion packs for free, which is much less immoral/shitty IMO than what EA has done.

Roller Coaster Tycoon was always better than any Sim game anyway.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back