Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

We are at 2°F this morning which is about the coldest I can remember it ever getting here. I think it may have fallen below frozen a few years ago. I let the dogs out for a bit this morning, and they were like reluctant to say the least.
I can’t tell if you think “below frozen” means negative, or the coldest it has been in the past few years was like 30.

We are at 2°F this morning which is about the coldest I can remember it ever getting here. I think it may have fallen below frozen a few years ago. I let the dogs out for a bit this morning, and they were like reluctant to say the least.
I can’t tell if you think “below frozen” means negative, or the coldest it has been in the past few years was like 30.
Lol. Somehow “below zero” became “below frozen”. Must still be drunk from that ounce of champagne I had last night.

It was -11 when I went to work the other day. -10 when I went to bed on Saturday.

Global warming they say...

It's 1 here. Just brutal. It was in the 60s just a 2-3wks ago.

I just finished an addition to my house, replaced all the old copper and moved all the pipes indoors because my pipes burst 3 years ago during the last cold spell.

What's the most snow you've seen there? Bout to be a snowicane.

I've seen people snowboarding down Jockeys Ridge, probably 6 to 8 inches. Gone the next day though.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom