Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Wendell Carter Jr.

Another monster boxscore.

Which one of you had referred to him as "The Unicorn" during his recruitment?

^ETA - it was @DurhamSon - well played

Remember when he used to not show up for entire first halves and foul a ton? It's like he's grown up two years in two months.

I’ll wait until the end of the season before I rank him among my other favorite Duke OADs. It’ll be tough for anyone to top Winslow on my list.

I do love Winslow, and there has never been a sexier Blue Devil, but Winslow took longer to hit his stride. Carter is taking the mantle from Bagley as alpha on this team.

I’ll wait until the end of the season before I rank him among my other favorite Duke OADs. It’ll be tough for anyone to top Winslow on my list.

Remember though at this time three years ago, Winslow had some weird back issue and was still shooting like shit and going heavy on the midrange BS. I can't remember when he snapped out of it and never looked back, but it was ugly for a little bit

That’s why I said I’ll wait until the end of the season. But yes, at this point in the season, it’s no contest.

Well clearly you guys are only looking at basketball results whereas Physics and I are looking at the pure sex that is Winslow

Remember though at this time three years ago, Winslow had some weird back issue and was still shooting like shit and going heavy on the midrange BS. I can't remember when he snapped out of it and never looked back, but it was ugly for a little bit

I believe it was bruised ribs. He was in pain every time he lifted his arm but toughed it out.

Last edited:
At some point in the season Winslow was quoted as saying "I realized I can get to the rim any time I want." That was around when he got awesome.

I think the permanent switch to the 4 also helped, but the numbers may not bear me out on that.

I agree, its like he has had two years of growth in two months. Love watching him play. He will play in the NBA for a long, long time.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom