Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Wendell Carter Jr.

The freshmen who have had defensive ability coming in have played defense (Justise, Ingram). Those that haven't have demonstrated their lack of defensive ability once they got to the league (Kyrie, Jabari, Jahlil).

It's my opinion that K makes things defensively harder than they need to be for bad defenders -- by running a high-risk system that requires perfect awareness and communication. I also believe that when evaluating prospects, he tends to privilege offensive polish over other concerns. But I don't believe that he tells good defenders not to worry about defense.

rome8180 said:
The freshmen who have had defensive ability coming in have played defense (Justise, Ingram). Those that haven't have demonstrated their lack of defensive ability once they got to the league (Kyrie, Jabari, Jahlil).

It's my opinion that K makes things defensively harder than they need to be for bad defenders -- by running a high-risk system that requires perfect awareness and communication. I also believe that when evaluating prospects, he tends to privilege offensive polish over other concerns. But I don't believe that he tells good defenders not to worry about defense.

Agreed. To think otherwise would be asinine.

Re: Wendell Carter

I was so wrapped up in loathing for our current nonparticipants, I'd forgotten all about Carter.

dukeman92 said:
I swear I looked for this thread.

lol...no worries.

It will be nice to officially have him on board.

Nice of him to announce before the work day starts so I don't have to take a twenty minute shit to use my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, it is some sort of James Bond video. Some local writer said this reminds him of Tony Porker.

If it's a video, I'll wait for others to tell me where he went and never actually watch the video. Hope he didn't pay much for it.

Yep. He's going to milk this for all it's worth, per his mom's orders. K is basically running a nursery for the gifted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom