Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

Where do we put him? Can he rebound and defend inside? Please help I literally know nothing about this prospect whom I didn't think was even considering Duke until 30 minutes ago.

I hope he slims down in the off-season like Carter did. At his current weight, we'd need to keep an oxygen mask on the sidelines.

Where do we put him? Can he rebound and defend inside? Please help I literally know nothing about this prospect whom I didn't think was even considering Duke until 30 minutes ago.

Confident about the rebounding; no clue about the D.

Don't expect decent shooting based upon what others have posted. He will draw a lot of fouls on opponents with his size and handle.

I watched his game last week. He didn't do much defending, but no one else on his team did, either.
Shoots like early season Duval, has decent handles, good speed for a fat man, dunks like Grayson Allen did before he died.

You can't think of it like that. If he can literally do anything better than Bolden then it's an upgrade.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom