Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

A poster on the Duke rivals free board says ZION to DUKE. "Per sources." He doesn't appear to be a troll based on the responses, but TIFWIW.

I can't imagine K and Capel losing out on someone they really want to Clemson or little USC.

Also, the 8:15 announcement time is in conflict with the Kentucky/Florida game start time tomorrow.

I am excited.

I'm going to get ahead of this and say I think Zion will be a good defender and rebounder with that athleticism. He's not big enough to where he won't be able to guard opposing wings, and he is big enough to guard opposing 4s and maybe even 5s. I think a ton of highlight blocks are a given. If he can rebound like Wendell and Bagley at 19% each, we've got ourselves one Hell of a player, because he's going to be super efficient on the offensive end (because that's his game and because of who his teammates are). My bullish projection is he's a more athletic Wendell Carter (taking nothing away from Wendell- dude's a badass)

Being a more athletic version of our best freshman ever by advanced stats is pretty optimistic, but it's also hard for a pessimist to rule anything out when we are realistically going to see something better than the Fab Five next season, and potentially the college version of Golden State.

Barrett 18 and 4
Zion 16 and 9
Cam 14 and 6
Tre 10 and 6

My predictions

Being a more athletic version of our best freshman ever by advanced stats is pretty optimistic, but it's also hard for a pessimist to rule anything out when we are realistically going to see something better than the Fab Five next season, and potentially the college version of Golden State.

Still some moving parts to the roster, too. Just think if Trevon or Trent come back along with Bolden. Or all three decide to be a part of something bigger than themselves and commit to helping create the greatest college team ever. Go 40-0. Number 1 the entire year. 6 1st round picks. The whole nine yards.

PG: Trevon and Tre
SG: Barrett, Trent, and Alex
SF: Reddish
PF: Zion and Javin
C: Bolden

I know this has a very slim chance of happening, but I do hope if Tricky, Trent, or Bolden leave, we find some grand transfers.

Does anyone have a link to Zion Williamson's EYBL stats? I can see his high school stats on Maxpreps but after watching the video that SMTTEM posted yesterday, I can also see that those stats aren't worth looking at, other than maybe FT%.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back