Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Very nice, really hoping this works out for him. He can be a Voshon Leonard type of player.

best4heisman said:

This is cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

I bet they would take it down if Luol asked them to and said he would need to disassociate with Duke entirely if they didn't take it down. Non-racist one-year player vs racist legend - I think the former wins in the current cultural state of over-sensitivity. It would be a close call either way, though.

Not a chance that thing comes down. A stupid tweet for Keeley to even respond to.

aiw said:
Not a chance that thing comes down. A stupid tweet for Keeley to even respond to.

See, because the follow-up tweet from Keeley mentions that K is too loyal to do something like that and the guy responds that Ferry wasn't loyal to Deng. Deng was 4 when Ferry graduated. I don't even know what that means that Ferry is not loyal to Deng. Does everyone that is associated with any group have to be "loyal" to everyone else in that group? The "group" spans nearly 60 years and doesn't even include Deng if you are just counting retired numbers. If not, then the group is hundreds of people large. Do they all have to fellate each other?

What Ferry said (on his own apparently) was wrong. Everyone says stupid things every once in a while. We'd all be fired if this site wasn't anonymous.

BxiBofMIgAArDmm.jpg

Lol at how we used to drop 120 points on good teams.

I love the camera shots from right behind the scores table from that era. After a big score the camera vibrates with the bleachers and it feels like you're immersed in the crowd

A little bit of Duke Basketball history for y'all

Magic trying to make this about Americans. I like the use of an exclamation point, tho

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom