Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

General Rant Thread

holy shit. the UNC fans on there (the national board) besides uncy13 are borderline mental. to be fair, we have some dumb ones in there as well.

I've been thinking we should have a general rant thread with the season approaching. Should use all caps in all posts though.

90% of that being me ranting about Coach K's terrible defensive schemes.

rome8180 said:
90% of that being me ranting about Coach K's terrible defensive schemes.

That seems like a fairly specific rant.

Re: General Grant Thread

Ulysses_S_Grant_by_Brady_c1870-restored.jpg

A General Grant about Calhoun. Yes, that Calhoun.

Flashback to Nukem (I think).

I hate when I'm watching football on CBS and a commercial for NCIS pops up and this woman appears.

3171209257_1_15_PNTaPDnQ.jpg

I am still pro-Keeley even if all you guys have turned against her. Anyone who lifts posts about advanced stats straight from this board and uses them as the foundation of her articles is fine by me.

As promised, here is where I rant about his defensive stubbornness.

The offense looks like it will be excellent again. But what is the point of the full-court press? It wasn't generating many turnovers, as far as I saw. Why does he think it will work this year when he had to abandon it two games into the season last year? How is this team so much more equipped for it?

I am just praying that we can be top 50 on defense. That's a sad state of affairs.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom