Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke basketball 2015-2016 discussion thread

Sharing this for Jeter and Obi.

qRlgp4o.jpg

rome8180 said:
Sharing this for Jeter and Obi.

qRlgp4o.jpg

That is brilliant. Grayson and Amile think Chase has lost his mind. And I hope the totality of the Duke experience is as good for Sean as it looks. He may literally never see the floor, but he seems like a great kid who is all about the team. I respect the hell out of that.

Based on facial expressions and body language, there are exactly three people in that picture who believe that shot might just fall in: Jeter, Obi, and the baby girl with the bottle on the far right side.

That one guy in the gray shirt standing up near the back of the section is giving a half-hopeful fist pump, but you can tell even he doesn't believe it.

deepdarkblue said:
Based on facial expressions and body language, there are exactly three people in that picture who believe that shot might just fall in: Jeter, Obi, and the baby girl with the bottle on the far right side.
Grayson, "Not this shit again."

I can't tell who's more disgusted, the guy with the white hair to the left of Brandon's hip or the guy (butch woman?) with the striped shirt next to the baby.

Besser and Robinson are too busy asking Weird A for more spicy Croatian puffed corn snacks.

rome8180 said:
I can't tell who's more disgusted, the guy with the white hair to the left of Brandon's hip or the guy (butch woman?) with the striped shirt next to the baby.
The guy under Jeter's right elbow

#2 should be #1. Maybe the most impressive move of the year actually. Was downright Kyrie-like.

#1 was deserved. We just don't know how many Matt Jones finished we're going to see this year (although he does seem improved on drives so far).

I guess if you look at in terms of game importance, sure. I was looking at it in terms of how awesome the actual moves were. To be fair, Matt's was pretty good. But I don't know if we'll see a move as pretty as Grayson's there for the rest of the season.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back