Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Mason had an uneventful game one, but is averaging 8.8 PTS, 14.8 REB, 6.8 AST in the five games since to close out the series. That's pretty damn awesome. He's got to be one of the guys I root hardest for in the NBA.

Austin getting incredible love around the internet tonight. It's weird. If I was SMTTEM I would compile the tweets.

AeBXAlS.png

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt Woj is fully on Duke's side now. Good to have him in our corner.

Great interview. He has so much confidence combined with a great work ethic...keeps getting better. No matter how bad it looked early on, I am sure he'll have a nice career.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

If he has to coattail ride, that's cool with me. We'll just pretend he declared after his junior year.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

1) Woj is truly a great interviewer

2) Austin must be an interviewer's wet dream. None of that typical athlete-speak.

3) I don't understand people who dislike Austin

This game encapsulates my vision for all the returning players.

Grayson: 7-11 FG, 16 pts, 5 reb, 3 ast
Matt: 5-11 3pt, 23 pts
Amile: 8 pts, 11 reb, 8 ast, 3 blk

Also, I hope no one here is stupid enough to complain about Matt running the point. It has limited utility, but it's basically mistake-free basketball. Sick of arguing with idiots who want to see crossovers.

I wonder how Duke plans on create scoring opportunities for Giles, Bolden, and 2 MPG Jeter. Rebound put backs, isolation post play, and/or Allen dishes on drives?

Those two 5 stars will be looking for points.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom