Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Luke Kennard

Even though I think he needs to get away from that crazy family, it seems that Luke's hot girlfriend has a ton of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
The chrisley's are no longer rich. The show has been a last ditch effort to pay off a ridiculous amount of debt from the dad's foray into the world of fashion. You can look up his bankruptcy case online.

Yeah, she is trying to hitch herself to a rising star. That family is trash.

Who the heck is she? Reality TV? I had never heard of her or her family until this relationship came out.

physicsfactor said:
Who the heck is she? Reality TV? I had never heard of her or her family until this relationship came out.

Yes, reality tv "stars."

The dad, Todd Chrisley, was a big real estate guy in the Southeast. He decided he wanted to get into the world of fashion rather than continue his real estate business. He's clearly in the closet. They are terrible people. I hate that I know so much about them.

My wife watches. I said the same thing about him being in the closet. It's not even reality TV, it's Vapid TV.

Seems like a very fair contract that has the potential to become a steal. Clippers gave a 31-year-old Marcus Morris the exact same deal.

His fit with LAC concerns me, just given that he's another solid shooter/playmaker on a team that already has a lot of them and he doesn't do anything to address their defensive concerns. But it'll be cool for the rest of the country to finally see that he's good at basketball.

Great deal if he stays healthy, which looks to be a huge if right now.

Him going pro is the moment I knew we’d never have another elite four year player again under K with the way we recruit now. At best you hope for a serviceable senior like Bolden. He was on pace to have his jersey retired and just bounced after year two with little hesitation, which of course was the right call from his career perspective and one that just about any player in his position makes now.

Him blocking NCCU on Twitter because of that stupid username making fun of his hairline was a great moment though I had forgotten until re-reading this.

@best4heisman I'm not sure I agree. I think he has potential to run the offense better than anyone else on that team right now. While it would be better if he was a true PG, since that was a huge weakness for them, he offers a good amount of passing and playmaking upside in the pick and roll. Beverley is a 3 and D guy posing as a PG and Reggie Jackson isn't that good. And unlike Lou Will, Kennard was great in the one playoff series he's appeared in so far. Plus, if he doesn't work out as a primary creator, at least he's immediately their best off-ball shooter (besides maybe Paul George).

Regardless, I'm sure this is at least partially about maintaining an asset. You traded for him, so you want to make sure you have control of him for as long as possible (whether on your team or as a trade piece).

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back