Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA Draft Discussion

Yet another intriguing mid-1st guy. I’d trade #1 for 3-4 picks in the 10-20 range in this draft if the trades were possible.

Yeah, they need to at least make the sweet sixteen. I do think they will be good. Their two star freshmen looked really nice to me in the all-star games, and I think Wheeler is back. I'm sure they'll do fine in the portal. They are basically UNC with a bunch of perimeter pieces and a rebounding/putback machine down low.

Even if they have a decent year, though, I think Cal's days are numbered. The bitterness is approaching the level needed to stomach a freaking MASSIVE buyout.

I do hope that we hear that AJ is declaring today. Not bc I want to see him go, but to get past all of the "no brainers" and to focus on the guys that will potential be back. We talk about the decisions of Keels and Roach but there is also the possible transfer of Blakes. Duke needs more depth in the back court

Chat users

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 1
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back
Top Bottom