Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Tyus Jones

@clintjackson1: Spoke to Tyus Jones tonight. Sounds like the Cameron Crazies really made an impact with him. #Duke

I wish they had done more. Oh well, the atmosphere at the football was better than he was anticipating I'm sure.

ChibCU said:
I wish they had done more. Oh well, the atmosphere at the football was better than he was anticipating I'm sure.

Just once, they should just be completely silent when the recruits arrive, just to fuck with them. And then just as it's getting unbearably awkward, the crowd goes completely nuts.

I just can't bring myself to get excited over the Jones-Okafor double

Jason Jordan is inferring on his hype tweets that Pinson is part of the Tyus/Jahlil pact now.

K won't succumb to the Three Dudes Package. He'll get Winslow, some 3-star backup PG, and no big man instead.

Are we the only school they are all looking at?

Honestly, that's just the perfect recruiting class no matter what your current lineup.

Devilwolf made a comment on twitter about a recruit being really impressed by Duke and CTC. Is looking forward to moving ahead with recruitment with Duke.

So pinson, okafor and Jones visited the Dean dome and started reanacting the rivers shot over and over again? LMAO

[quot?urhamSon"]So pinson, okafor and Jones visited the Dean dome and started reanacting the rivers shot over and over again? LMAO[/quote]

For real?

COME TO DUKE! I hope to be in grad school here at Duke by then and would get to see them play.

God, I bet Heel fans are just fuming over that.

Even if they don't come to Duke they all achieve Quincy Miller status in my heart for that.

If not wanting to sign Pinson is a factor in us not getting them, I will rage...unless of course there are legit academic or eligibility questions.

Pinson actually reminds me of Miller in his body type and game style (not nearly as good a shooter).

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back