Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

The Zags defense is nowhere near the level of Utah but I am still a bit worried that the big goofy white dude will school Oak.

The stall ball did exactly what it is supposed to do; took possessions away from the Utes.

TyusStones5 said:
TDD hates stall ball but I have no problem with it as long as we win.

Not that this is the most important thing in the world, but did Utah not shake hands with Duke after the game?

Didn't see it, but it think they shook hands, the refs put the time back on the clock. The game ended "again" and they didn't shake. Could be very, very wrong on that though.

There is reason for optimism, but I cannot help being nervous about this game. Let's go Devils!

torontoduke said:
Outrebounded again, but the Devils forced a lot of turnovers to compensate
Both teams rebounded very well defensively. As you mentioned, turnovers were the difference. Duke only had two turnovers until that final shotclock violation with 3 seconds left.

Comeback win at UVA, comeback win vs UNC, UNC wins no postseason honors, ACCT final four run, NCAAT Final Four run.

A bad loss to UK in the most watched college basketball game in history will hurt, but in 3-4 years we'll look back and remember how great this year was.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back