Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

Someone with the patience to watch high school ball needs to tell me if he dominated or mailed it in

Last edited by a moderator:
Other team will probably just zone Okafor, and Okafor's guards won't be able to get him the ball. High school ball is lame like that unless it's all powerhouse private schools.

Got a text from my son, Jahlil had 12 points, 5 rebs at the half, and he's getting triple or quadruple teamed every time he touches the ball. Sounds fun.

Received 4th foul early in the 3rd qtr. Just brought back with 3 minutes in 4th.

still can't believe we're gonna have a player on the roster that weighs 265 lbs.

I love that he says "never make the NBA." That's a new extreme, even for the haters.

I'd like a full report on Okafor's blocking out, recognition of screens and cuts, and communication skills. In a YouTube or gif preferably.

Jones/Sheed/Winslow/Parker/Okafor

Too many freshmen in the lineup? That seems like our best possible combination of defense and offense. I think it's important to play Parker at the four for the spacing it creates for Okafor to operate.

Lol at senior Cook and junior Amile coming off the bench. Semi will play five minutes a game again.

rome8180 said:

Too many freshmen in the lineup? That seems like our best possible combination of defense and offense. I think it's important to play Parker at the four for the spacing it creates for Okafor to operate.

Lol at senior Cook and junior Amile coming off the bench. Semi will play five minutes a game again.

Well we'd be the number one offense in the country, that's for sure.

Almost want to try slotting Parker at the 3 and Amile at PF. Rebounding would be... fantastic.

T.Jones (30), Cook (10)
Hood (30), Sulaimon (10)
Parker (30), Sulaimon (10)
Jefferson (20), Winslow (20)
Okafor (30), Jefferson (10)

DNP: Plumlee, Ojeleye, M.Jones, Allen

DurhamSon said:
rome8180 said:

Well we'd be the number one offense in the country, that's for sure.

Almost want to try slotting Parker at the 3 and Amile at PF. Rebounding would be... fantastic.

Winslow at the 2 as well. That would be the worst shooting, best rebounding team in Duke history.

Duke loses 10 MPG of Jiggy and 15 MPG of TT and 15 MPG of Dawkins, brings in 5 NBA players.

I reckon if Hood stays top 10, he's gone.

You guys are gonna be piiiiiissed when that team loses its first true road game

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30