Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

I have never been more wrong predicting a Duke Basketball season than I was with the 2014 Devils. Even with a dearth of post options (and Jabari was an animal in the post), I thought they would be a final four team.

I'll try to contain myself from raised expectations, but I sure like the pieces in place. Aside from the team staying free of injury, Sheed and Cook need to have a consistent 2015 season. That is the key.

I love Jahlil's backpack and how different it is from the others. Like a big satchel.

Edit: That was a strangley fawning comment but whatever, have to keep your mind occupied in-between constant thoughts about Semi's rippling muscled naked body

The other guys all look to be wearing backpacks they didn't have to pay for: Allen/Winslow from McDAA, and Tyus from USAB.

Ah-ha. I think the dude next to Babymaker is new walk-on ( and three-year manager) Sean Kelly.

Last edited by a moderator:
what does everyone want from our rotation next season?

I would like to see

Tyus/Quinn
Sheed
Winslow
Amile
Jahlil

MP3, Matt Jones and Grayson Allen for the final bench spot.

With the way last season went and what we have coming back/coming in I really don't expect K to play Semi Ojeleye meaningful minutes for an extended set of games even if he is good enough.

Season Opener

Does anyone know if the season opening opponent and date has been officially set yet for the 2014-2015 season? Earliest I've see is November 18th against Michigan St in the Champions Classic. Seems like this would be a late start date. Anyone seen anything earlier?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back