Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

bfactor said:
I'm not going to get too excited until Pantone releases his lowlight video.

I won't get too excited until krsmith put out this same video accompanied by banjo music.

After reading real GM and sb nation reviews of Tyus and Winslow, I am getting pretty excited about 2014. This might be one of K's best hauls ever. If either of Parker or Hood comes back, Duke will be really, really nasty. As it stands, if neither come back, then Duke will be merely really nasty.

So, is Grayson Allen's offensive upside comparable to a pre-senior Nolan Smith or am I completely overshooting this?

torontoduke said:
East Regional is at the Carrier Dome next year. I am trying to get advance tickets

Since the first/second round games are in Charlotte, Duke will earn two road games if they get a top 4 seed along with UNC.

rome8180 said:
bfactor said:
I'm not going to get too excited until Pantone releases his lowlight video.

I won't get too excited until krsmith put out this same video accompanied by banjo music.

Lol. I finally have time to make this happen. It will be glorious.

Isn't Cuse going to blow next year though?

I still think State and ND will suck, but hey we lost @ND last year. Hopefully this team doesn't have the pussy mentality.

5 conference losses seems fair given that brutal away schedule.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back