Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke News Article/Publicity Thread

I can't remember who on here said it, but she really is a walking strawman that Republicans use to attack "east coast elitists"

I admit there are times when I look around bumblefuck Kentucky and ask myself why the hell I've chosen to spend most of my life surrounded by half-educated pinheads. However, I've also decided that there are about a dozen things I'd rank ahead of politics when determining a particular location's quality of life.

I can't remember who on here said it, but she really is a walking strawman that Republicans use to attack "east coast elitists"

Referring to NC as a red state reveals just how little she knows about actual red states. NC is about as purple as it gets. Laura need to go spend a couple of years in Kansas or Oklahoma to gain a little perspective.

Referring to NC as a red state reveals just how little she knows about actual red states. NC is about as purple as it gets. Laura need to go spend a couple of years in Kansas or Oklahoma to gain a little perspective.

Not to mention the Durham/Raleigh/CH is pretty damn liberal. It doesn't feel anything at all like a red state in that bubble.

I used to enjoy her articles in like 2013-14. Seemed like a reasonable individual then.

What the fuck happened? Did K break her like Cam did the routes reporter?

Yeah, she was even bringing some advanced analytics into the articles. The replacements have all been utterly forgettable including the new guy.

I used to enjoy her articles in like 2013-14. Seemed like a reasonable individual then.

What the fuck happened? Did K break her like Cam did the routes reporter?
What happened is she started going out with Andrew Carter, and I believe she identifies as bi- now

What's going on with this? It looks like a sarcophagus turned on its side

I get so much more insight into Duke basketball from reading DF than any articles that have been written in the Observer for years. Wish I'd found this board earlier.

Hack writer should just cherry pick interesting tidbits from SM's posts. Would be far more informative.

Random guy on Twitter: Why isn't Duke good on defense? Don't say youth because Cal's teams are young and still good on defense

Jonathan Alexander: Youth. And they haven't practiced or something [Except he took 100 words to say this]

To be fair, he'd probably have his press credentials revoked if he had the audacity to criticize The Master's coaching contributing to the defensive ineptitude in any way.

Jonathan seems like a nice guy. It's like the N&O wanted to hire the least offensive, least likely to create controversy person they could find, with no regard for actual talent.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back