Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HS Allstar games

With DT's uncle getting his time in the sun, might as well let him break down our recruits' McD game performances.

Last edited by a moderator:
He actually discussed more guys. Just didn't think it made sense to post all those tweets here.

Okay. I am not willing to sift through that guy's twitter. I appreciate you doing the work.

Interesting that he seems so high on Jackson. Lost in the discussion of DT's crazy family and K supposedly pushing him out is the fact that the kid wouldn't have played over Frank and it seems like his family knew that.

best4heisman said:
Interesting that he seems so high on Jackson. Lost in the discussion of DT's crazy family and K supposedly pushing him out is the fact that the kid wouldn't have played over Frank and it seems like his family knew that.
There's a Scout interview with Tank from when DT committed where he specifically said that players have to be ready to compete and play with other high level talent since that's what it will be like in the NBA. Also, he hinted at DT wanting to share a backcourt with Daenerys and looking forward to playing with Frank. Now the "family" seems to be running scared, complaining that DT wasn't being used correctly, smh.

Crying Jordan Brand Classic is Friday night. All 3-4 relevant Duke guys will be there. Word is they are treating practices more competitively this year, so maybe the game will include defense, more like Hoop Summit and less like McDonald's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard of an injured guy just getting to hang out with the teams like Harry has. Maybe it happens and I just didn't notice because it wasn't one of our guys.

Adding at least two inches. I agree with DSon that he's not very tall. Maybe it will hurt his draft stock and we get him for two years? Lol.

All four of our commitments are on the same team in this year's JBC.

I guess I need to look harder next time, sorry about that @DurhamSon and mods, I posted this in the Duke General Recruiting Thread first but it's getting late and my cat just crawled over me and stepped on my balls while I was trying to post this so I wasn't thinking straight! :sob::sob::sob: It's in the right thread now.

Last edited:

I guess I need to look harder next time, sorry about that @DurhamSon and mods, I posted this in the Duke General Recruiting Thread first but it's getting late and my cat just crawled over me and stepped on my balls while I was trying to post this so I wasn't thinking straight! :sob::sob::sob: It's in the right thread now.

giphy.gif

Catstones

So fun seeing Nassir Little repeatedly punk the funk out of our hotshot recruits in All-Star games. Our bunch of pussies want none of him.

Heard known rapist and kidnapper Emmitt Williams was awesome. Wanted him more than Montgomery or Zion.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back