Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Sean Obi

At 50 second mark it looks as if he catches the pass turns around to lay it up and actually lays it off the glass instead of making the wide open lay up. Am I seeing that wrong?

Thain said:
At 50 second mark it looks as if he catches the pass turns around to lay it up and actually lays it off the glass instead of making the wide open lay up. Am I seeing that wrong?

Hits the bottom of the backboard, he gets his own rebounds, then finishes the and-1.

I'm not sure what it says about a player when a missed, wide-open lay up is part his one and only highlight video.
Oh well, at least Semi will have someone to talk to during games next season.

His weird over-the-head hook shot also looked like he learned it from Mason.

But as long as he can continue to rebound at a high rate and isn't a horrible defender, I will be happy.

Yes, we need him to do things that no one would ever bother putting in highlight videos. I don't think I've seen a Hoopmixtape of Best Box-Outs and Rebounds.

If Obi is a little bit slow, that should not be a huge issue provided that he frontcourt teammates are mobile and can respond quickly on defence.

Would be perfect if he became a Richard Howell type player - grab boards at a high rate & be an effective in-lane scorer.

torontoduke said:
Would be perfect if he became a Richard Howell type player - grab boards at a high rate & be an effective in-lane scorer.

Need him to not foul out every game, but otherwise, yeah, good goal.

I forgot about Howell's frequent foul trouble. That aside, I really dug his game; so dependable.

What a drag it is having to wait a year to see what Obi can do for the Devils.

Looks pretty muscular here.

sDxryyh.jpg

Things have been pretty quiet on the Obi front until his recent interviews. I agree with Rome's sentiments of what may be expected of him (rebounding and solid role play). What are everyone else's expectations for him in 2015/16?

I don't think he'll play much next year. I expect under 10 minutes per game. What will be interesting to see is what he's able to contribute after being in the program for multiple years.

torontoduke said:
Things have been pretty quiet on the Obi front until his recent interviews. I agree with Rome's sentiments of what may be expected of him (rebounding and solid role play). What are everyone else's expectations for him in 2015/16?

A top.......hat, a cane, and at least one sexual assault. (fixed it, ya bitches)

I'm more optimistic. Based on his fashion game this last season, I think he can add a monocle and a really nice pocket watch to go along with his serial rape of an entire sorority.

I read that as "tofat" and had no idea what that meant.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom