Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Sean Obi

aiw

Legend

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, great news. He will be a terrific fit. Just what the program could use in Fall 2015

I am happy.

Jeter next, please!

Also: I suspect he'll set some mean screens to free up perimeter players.

Very exciting news.

Not even the Brandon Ingram offer can dampen this news.

This pick-up is obviously huge. If we sign Jeter we could be looking at a solid front court with depth, length, and athleticism in 2015-2015 with seniors Plumlee and Jefferson, a third year sophomore Obi and a freshman Jeter and hopefully a 5th guy in Ojeleye if he develops and grows as a player and he starts to get some PT. We have a lot of options in a couple of years down low, and hopefully we utilize those options like we did in 2010. Let all of them play and have them know their roles.

Such a turnaround from the days of only getting Plumlees. I think it got much harder for negative recruiters this season to point at Miles and Mason and say "if you go to Duke you'll be losers at life like those guys."

How can we watch video of him playing basketball, besides that crappy "under the radar" video from HS?

Pantone287 said:
How can we watch video of him playing basketball, besides that crappy "under the radar" video from HS?

You can also watch some crappy Rice highlight videos. That's about all I've found, and very few of those.

deepdarkblue said:
Pantone287 said:

You can also watch some crappy Rice highlight videos. That's about all I've found, and very few of those.

Watching now. Finding them relatively easy to fap to thus far.

Chat users

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 1
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back
Top Bottom