Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball Recruiting

Our only hope is that this kid either decommits from UNC or has Harry Giles' ligaments.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it that Duke seems to have no interest in Semi Shitty? He's put up good numbers this year. They've already offered shittier players than Shitty.

C_oOxuVVoAAsLPg.jpg

WKU is precisely the type of school the NCAA likes to bury, once Stansbury finally gets busted.

How is that possibly worth it? Like, I can understand paying The Brow. But FFS, LSU couldn't make the tourney with Simmons.

Will #8 overall Darius Garland still come to Duke now that we've recruited over him with #7 overall Tre Jones? Poor form by K to do this to Garland, IMO.

In retrospect, Duke recruited so many other point guards because the #1 PG in the class and brother of Tyus Jones was not good enough.

Lol at him and Garland playing together. Only way it happens is if Garland commits first and Tre just wants Duke badly enough that he doesn't care. Still seems unlikely.

Oh, I forgot. We've got Alex O'Connell to cover that for us.

And Goldfinger. I shouldn't forget him.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30