Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

One thing I do know, whatever team he joins, he will lead them to the promised land.

I'll hold off on that for now, only because it is a bit early. Swider has said some very positive things about Duke basketball and apparently his family is also quite keen on Duke. He seems to be getting more attention (there were other schools that knocked on his door before Duke) so it could be a much more competitive recruitment.

The very early thinking was Swider is a multi-year player who could develop into a valuable upperclassman.

rhfarmer said:
Start the thread, Tduke!

Word is that McCormack is looking strong in the summer sessions. Improved post moves.

deepdarkblue said:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
McCormack would be nice. I hope he doesn't slim down anytime soon. Need him to stay overweight until he's a junior or senior.

It may not matter, if he isn't patient enough about playing behind junior and senior Bolden.

torontoduke said:
Word is that McCormack is looking strong in the summer sessions. Improved post moves.

deepdarkblue said:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
McCormack would be nice. I hope he doesn't slim down anytime soon. Need him to stay overweight until he's a junior or senior.

It may not matter, if he isn't patient enough about playing behind junior and senior Bolden.

The future of basketball is feeding the post.

Duke has reached out to someone named Kofi Cockburn who has everything we could ever want in a name.

Someone might as well start the Cole Swider thread. Duke 88% on Crystal Ball. #89 overall composite.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a tweet that Swider is coming off a Duke visit and is nearing a decision. I interpret that to mean he's ours?

This could be a very good or very bad thing.

Based upon the limited information I have read on this recruitment, it does not appear CS is a lock. Maybe more will come out after this recent visit.

torontoduke said:
Based upon the limited information I have read on this recruitment, it does not appear CS is a lock. Maybe more will come out after this recent visit.

The world needs a Duke team with Alex O'Connell and Cole Swider prominently displayed. This will happen.

Do we need a dedicated thread on this kid or is he the one that's essentially UA bound?

Last edited by a moderator:
In past years, he would have been a UNC lock. His grandfather lives in Fuquay Varina. His dad was a UNC fan, but he wants Marvin to steer clear of the scandal.

We've got a shot but it depends on the salary cap for this year. Duke probably only gets Bagley OR Reddish.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back