Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Antonio Vrankovic

I can only assume this means Chase Jeter has managed to avoid playing college basketball and will sign with Guangdong Southern Tigers soon.

ZackM said:

ivan-drago.jpg

This guy.

Suck it, Georgia (the state, not the country)!

Why are we taking on all these project big men? Marshall finally started to pay modest dividends after 3 fruitless years and now we have Obi and Vrankovic who will both probably never be good.

This is what I imagine happened when the team found out

duke-ncaa-champs_468768694.jpg

Nice news. Given the frontcourt depth next year and his need for development, I suppose he'll be redshirting.

Bullis33 on the Scout free board, who sees a lot of FL high school hoops, had this to say about Vrankovic:

"Hey guys, I know a ton of guys down in FL, and they have all been telling me since last summer that this kid was severely under the radar and a high major kid...good student as well...I am shocked after seeing him in person this year that he stayed under the radar...REALLY skilled in the post with either hand, shoot with touch out to 15-17 feet, good rebounder and willing passer..he is not a great ATH, but that will be improved in a college S&C program....I really tried to get UF to look at him, but we were already over the limit with current commits, etc...if you guys are patience, you got a really big steal here IMO..I saw him 3 times this season when down that way for business..I would say he is a more skilled Zoubek at a similar stage"

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back