Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Mo Bamba

Topher

All American
"Mo Bamba, Mo Problems"

- Opposing coaches in the ACC in 2018

Going to go ahead and start this so SMTTEM can gush over his EYBL numbers and properly develop the plotlines to our Bamba fan fic

"Mohamed Bamba and the Wingspan of Destiny"

"Mohamed Bamba and the Protector of Rims"

Slap the Floor said:
Topher, what have you heard that caused you to predict Duke on the crystal ball?

Imagine there's a hot girl at your high school that you really want to take to prom and her best friend happens to want you to go together. Now imagine that the hot girl always had a crush on you but is now getting asked by other guys at school.

Who do you think she ends up with?

Hope he has time to go to class and play basketball all while helping some physics professor develop non parametric functional data analysis methods for modeling positional differences in marginal player efficiency rating curves.

Would have been hilarious to watch a junior Thornton take a few midrange jumpers and Bamba slap the shit out of him and berate him for his terrible inefficiencies on the court

I still think the coolest thing I saw from him in the recent game I watched was when he literally shoved a player on his team into the correct guarding position. The player fell over, so it didn't work, but it was awesome.

Can the staff please not fuck this one up?

Last edited by a moderator:

I think i'm more super invested emotionally in getting this kid than any recruit since the Tyus/Okafor package, maybe more so than that. I'm gonna be legit crushed if this dude goes elsewhere, taking our title hopes with him

Last edited by a moderator:
What is DMX production?

dmx.jpg

The staff is literally messing up the 2017 class. I'm at the point where I'm not going to care about it because I know I'm going to wind up hurt.

I understand the root of your concern Slap. However, the staff are targeting so many good players in that strong class and I am sure when the dust settles some great talent will be coming to Duke. The school seems to be in a good spot with most of these kids.

Bamba or bust is how I feel. Although, if we sign Carter, which it appears we will, it lessens the blow a lot. But it will stuck, because Carter-Bamba in the post would be unreal and probably the best starting post rotation in college basketball in years.

dub_seahawks said:
He will not be playing at Duke.

Gosh, I hope this isn't true. Do you have any sort of "inside" info? Or is this just your gut feeling, as they say?

What are your thoughts on much-needed 2016 big man, Marques Bolden of DeSoto High School (alma mater of current Duke guard, Matt Jones)?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom