Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marques Bolden

So he lost out to at least 3 seventeen year old or younger high schoolers? Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you think K will have the players whip MB with towels containing a bar of soap? Pretty extreme motivational tool.

niveklaen said:
Pantone287 said:
Maybe getting told he sucks by people who aren't Duke isn't the worst thing, especially if they're Cal, who he probably thinks would have played him 30 mpg if he'd only gone to UK. Only hope now is that he gets broken down completely by K and shows up in the fall with his head shaved and soul crushed into submission.

Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket.

torontoduke said:
So you think K will have the players whip MB with towels containing a bar of soap? Pretty extreme motivational tool.

niveklaen said:
Pantone287 said:
Maybe getting told he sucks by people who aren't Duke isn't the worst thing, especially if they're Cal, who he probably thinks would have played him 30 mpg if he'd only gone to UK. Only hope now is that he gets broken down completely by K and shows up in the fall with his head shaved and soul crushed into submission.

Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket.

"Krzyzewski blends passion, anger and adrenaline..."
newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/article154064714.html

Because his rebounding doesn't suck enough already, he's now going to be 30 feet away from the basket as a stretch 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wondered if some players had to take classes to learn to be as terrible as they are. Another of life's questions has been answered.

Did he make 5 straight 3s? Hell, if he's not going to rebound, he might as well get to where he can make a wide open 3. Don't think offensive rebounding was his problem though, so this should help make things worse.

Yeah, he was sort of okay at offensive rebounding and terrible at defensive rebounding. I remember Zach Lowe or someone analyzing the dropoff in Kevin Love's offensive rebounding as he became more and more perimeter oriented, so this would definitely not help.

OTOH, Bolden's shooting mechanics look pretty decent. Carter's do too. I don't expect to see any of this in actual games though.

Carter should be good for about 10 rebounds a game. Not sure where the rest of our rebounds will come from unless Vrank plays real minutes. Maybe Javin too.

If he catches the ball in that exact situation in a game, no doubt he travels before the dunk.

best4heisman said:
If he catches the ball in that exact situation in a game, no doubt he travels before the dunk.

You lost me at 'catches'. He does look effective when handed the ball three feet from the basket.

Glad to see he brought the ball down low so it can be stolen by a midget on defense. Good job, K.

rhfarmer said:
Glad to see he brought the ball down low so it can be stolen by a midget on defense. Good job, K.
How else would he pump fake 3 times before the dunk? THINK, Farmer.

I love how he brings the ball up right through where the defender would be, too. Just asking to get that shit pounded into the ground.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom