Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marques Bolden

That lineup would likely torch offensively, which is probably enough to win against GT. We just have to be good on one end. (We won't be.)

This "injury" to Bagley is just K's attempt to sneak Bolden into the lineup while sitting the inferior Bagley.

Aside from fouling the 3pt shooter and getting stuffed in the paint, he played another decent game

He takes up space and is a solid rim protector, which leads me to believe the whole knee hurt episode was staged so he could practice his offensive moves around the bucket and teach hedging to Carter and MB3

Man, if Bolden continues to improve and give us something of a senior Z next year he may have the biggest rise from being a pile of shit to a key to us making a run next year.

His attitude seems different. I think he expected to step in last year and start, go pro, etc. I think once he realized he wasn't as good as he thought he was he embraced what he's become. He can still make it in the pros based off his footwork and mobility but he'll never be a high pick. Come back next year, average 7-8rebs(needs to show he can rebound) and a blocked shot or two and maybe he can go late first.

Liking the Marqueem Bolajuwan (thanks burksballer) flashes we're seeing, though he started to slip a little back into Marqueef again last night. Wouldn't that just be typical if he played his way into the end of the 1st round just as he was coming around?

I think that is in line with what K said about him he playing more minutes then he was in shape to do last night. That right now he is only good for about 15 minutes.

Liking the Marqueem Bolajuwan (thanks burksballer) flashes we're seeing, though he started to slip a little back into Marqueef again last night. Wouldn't that just be typical if he played his way into the end of the 1st round just as he was coming around?
I honestly just think he got tired. But it would definitely be Duke luck for him to blow up enough to where he goes in the first round this year but not quite a big enough leap to make a final four run. He probably has 15 and 10 in the second round when we lose to a 6 seed after blowing a double digit lead.

5 points, 3 rebounds, and 2 blocks in 14 minutes against Clemson.

There's no way he transfers now, IMO. He has shown too much progress. I'd say he'll stay another year, at least.

Will be super nice to have him and Javin anchor our zone next year.

Few days old, but I agree.

We have a centerpiece. A very rare big who's good enough to be a force in college but not quite beastly enough for the NBA.

I think we get one more season of him and then after he goes pro we have Tre-AOC-Baker-EJ-Del. One of the oldest lineups we've had in years. So, Jr, Fr, So, Sr.

Reactions: TBC

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30