Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2017-2018

oconnell.jpg

Bamba and Carter will make a dominant frontline. With Duval at PG and all of our depth, we are going to run, run, run. Thinking we go 9 or 10 deep with really nice contributions from Jeter, White, and DeLaurier, none of whom will transfer.

I'm looking forward to this team. Unlike the last few seasons, Duke will finally have some depth to play 9-10 deep and run, run, run!

Bolden's corpse could grab more rebounds than Bolden.

Just fucking pay Bamba's handler/brother whatever he wants. Put Duval, Jackson, Carter, and Bamba out there with one of the white shooter guys and play defense. Bad offense, elite defense Duke will probably be even more frustrating to watch than recent Duke teams, but maybe the tournament results would be better?

The biggest positives to this loss are that Kennard and Jackson will be back. I don't care what you guys say. They are good players.

What's the deepest we have gone? Kyrie's year maybe?

It's positive if Luke comes back. I would sacrifice some of his shooting though for better defense

Rowe implying all night Kennard is not back (only 2 tweets actually)

rome8180 said:
The biggest positives to this loss are that Kennard and Jackson will be back. I don't care what you guys say. They are good players.

Agreed. Rowe keeps talking like Kennard is gone, though.

I don't know what the hell is going to happen at the 4 if we don't get Knox or Bamba. Kennard or Trent? I mean, we all know he's not actually going to play two bigs, regardless of who transfers.

I said this in another thread, but Luke undoes all the love he earned over these two years if he goes. Fuck a guy who lays a turd like that and then bolts for some late first round shit.

You know what, though? I kind of hope he and Allen both go. If that happens, my hopes for the team become an NCAA tournament appearance. That is almost relieving.

I enjoyed 2016 quite a bit. Following Ingram and imagining his NBA career was fun. Allen was awesome. If Amile had not been injured, it would've been a thoroughly enjoyable Elite Eight or Final Four season, though unlikely to end in a title, and we all knew that the whole time. I kind of hope for that every season, including next season. This season was the worst I've ever been through, and the potential for that to happen can only start with incredible expectations.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back