Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2017-2018

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
Discuss the reigning national champions here.

Projected main lineup:

PG Joel Berry (sr)
SG Jalek Felton (fr)
SF Theo Pinson (sr)
PF Kevin Knox (fr)
C Tony Bradley (so)

Probably preseason #1 and a good bet for Roy's 4th title, with or without Knox. Sliding Luke Maye (jr) into Knox's spot wouldn't hurt UNC much, if at all.

This team will be so good that Jackson can't even crack the starting 5.

No way does senior Justin Jackson not start. Knox will come off the bench for 12 to 15 minutes, just enough to keep him satisfied. I expect sophomore Knox to start, and will possible get 25-30 minutes.

I think Bradley projects as a first rounder right now, but we all know how that shit goes with UNC

UNC is not getting Knox.

Bradley could be gone. I'd say 60-40.

Berry could be gone. I'd say 40-60.

If those 2 are gone, they're on the bubble.

AxeS24 said:
UNC is not getting Knox.

Bradley could be gone. I'd say 60-40.

Berry could be gone. I'd say 40-60.

If those 2 are gone, they're on the bubble.
How exactly did you come up with these calculations?

can we really afford to loose two unique posters in a single day? We should value the diverse perspectives that they bring to the community - be they overly verbose or irrationally optimistic

DukeNukem05 said:
We have to tighten this place up when awful posters arrive.

directed at me? pretty sure you were talking about me I guess its back to IC

I was just going off your incorrect use of "loose" while acknowledging your comment in light of the recent Yates appearance.

I like having new blood here. I just specifically don't want PatrickYates here. I don't even care that he posts novels. It's that he posts novels that don't actually contain anything useful or remotely true. He just makes shit up and presents it as fact. I don't want this place to have that kind of garbage.

yeah new blood is fine

as long as they assimilate to our values. We have to Make DF Great Again.

Kevin none of the comments were directed at you FYI.

Also fwiw I don't care what people post here, even if it's unabashed homer takes and logic. It's good to have a mix, with so many of us being sarcastic misanthropes. Only exception would be Contish 4chan/aspergers nonsense.

Hell i'm still waiting for a UNC troll to show up and have a back and forth about how dook and k-rat suckz

DurhamSon said:
Kevin none of the comments were directed at you FYI.

Also fwiw I don't care what people post here, even if it's unabashed homer takes and logic. It's good to have a mix, with so many of us being sarcastic misanthropes. Only exception would be Contish 4chan/aspergers nonsense.

Hell i'm still waiting for a UNC troll to show up and have a back and forth about how dook and k-rat suckz

I have Aspergers but have never posted on 4chan. I didn't plan on disclosing that info, but I now feel compelled. I don't think using a disability as an insult or to categorize someone in a negative light is very appropriate. Many people who truly have AS are very smart, kind, compassionate, etc. In time, I hope you guys accept me, because I am a big Duke fan and feel I can substantially contribute to the discussion.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back