Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Kevin Knox

I didn't know where to find his announcement so I just google his name and clicked on his twitter. It showed a picture of him in a UK jersey so I assumed it was just some fan account because I had no idea UK was even an option for him. But then I noticed the 20+k followers and realized it was legit. Then I lol'd.

This is cause for celebration (if Duke could return Frank Jackson- lol). Insiders on TDD/247 getting roasted right now...

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
This is cause for celebration (if Duke could return Frank Jackson- lol). Insiders on TDD/247 getting roasted right now...

It is a bloodbath.

I don't suppose there's any chance in hell we get Brian Bowen now? I much preferred him to Knox.

There is no way anyone is beating Kentucky next season if they get Bamba on top of this unstoppable versatile super athlete. Bamba would be the best defensive freshman to ever play at Duke or Kentucky, 100% sure of that.

PG Quade Green
SG Kevin Knox
SF Jarred Vanderbilt
PF Mohamed Bamba
C Nick Richards

Holy shit, this is the best team of all time.

In a 7-game series taking place on a boat for the odd numbered games and a dome for the even numbered games, would the full 1999 Duke roster even take 2 games from those 5 players with no subs?

Lots of angry Tarheel fans. Lol, did they really think they were going to get a top 10 recruit?

Guy is clearly talented, but his skill set (and the reported usage preferences from his group) was not really what Duke needed (on paper, anyways).

UK seems to be a weird choice, but whatever. Wish him well, hope Duke can lock down Duval and bring Frank back.

Also - go Javin.

Topher said:
Bullet fucking dodged. I'm so damn hype.

I think any team that emphasizes rebounding and fast breaks is a good fit for his skills. That does not describe Duke. He would have been used like Tatum and Ingram and it would not have been pretty.

Knox's face makes me wish bad things on him. As soon as he gets some real money, he needs to see about getting it fixed.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom