Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I am an idiot

niveklaen

All American
My bad - did not realize it was a prank site - self ban for one day

I hope we can keep this thread alive and repurpose it somehow. Solid potential so far.

Maybe this can be our thread for shaming our idiotic hot tales and predictions in retrospect, like whoever it was that thought Bolden was going to be a lottery pick stud.

I like Pantone's idea of having this be a repository for dumb predictions, etc.

niveklaen fell for a fake/prank article about a K retirement announcement. It's all good, this thread will have a purpose in the future.

Cool. And yes I suspect it will get heavy traffic.

Mods, can we rename this thread "The Honorary Tiger Woods I am an Idiot" thread?

Friend was diagnosed with a foot fracture from a misstep while running. Immediate thought was "I got this." I was happy to be able to provide a highly educated estimate on how long it would take to recover to a level well enough to play ACC basketball as a 200-250lb man.

I'm going to misuse this thread while the K Academy is going on.

Dude wearing #78 here - just, no, man. You got a physique that screams "Hawaiian shirts!!"

One of my pet peeves - fat people who believe they look sharp if they just keep their shirttails tucked in. No. Stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom