Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

rome8180 said:
Grayson's hair though...

Y5OJzTB.jpg

Went from "can I get those TPS reports by EOD tomorrow?" to "u up? Wyd?"

I'll self ban for a month if that kid ever contributes significantly

It feels like ages ago but weren't we as down on Grayson as we are this kid?

I don't think so. But there's a whole thread tracking Grayson from his commitment on.

Grayson was compared to Devin Booker, future hall of famer, from the outset here, because we were recruiting both and would only take one, and because they were around the same recruiting ranking. O'Connell is being thought of more along the lines of Pocius, future head coach of the Lithuanian national team.

Grayson won the Micky D's slam dunk competition, so we knew he was legit. Jumping really high = Winner.

Man, Redick is one good-looking hipster. Makes me feel confusing things.

O'Connell... does not.

Damn, they must have a lot of guests. That's an entire house in their registry. I would be happy to get them the $5 cleaning concentrate, but they would think this is too weird.

Interesting to see the list of groomsmen. QC, Singler, and Scheyer are predictable. Didn't know he was tight with Gerald, TT, or Casey Peters.

I remember G and Nolan were tight when Nolan came to Duke and that was the reason G was so enraged when Nolan got laid out by that screen at Maryland.

deepdarkblue said:
I remember G and Nolan were tight when Nolan came to Duke and that was the reason G was so enraged when Nolan got laid out by that screen at Maryland.

That's right. The dunk-stomp was for Nolan.

The glory days when someone could break his foot on senior night and still play in the NCAAs.

In the view of the tenured players, Austin Rivers never tried to fit in, and when players tried to address the situation with him, he still did not respond the way the core of the team wanted him to. It led to resentment within the locker room, which often played out during games. One of Paul’s biggest contentions with Doc was that Paul, and other players, felt Doc treated Austin more favorably than other players. He would yell at guys for certain things during games and practices, but not get on Austin in the same manner for similar transgressions.

Seth Curry was right. #DukeInTheNBA

Last edited by a moderator:
You're either going to yell at your son more than everyone else, or less than everyone else.

C'mon, guys, it's obvious that Seth and Dre were the problems in 2012 even though they got along with their other teammates fine all the other years they were on the team.

Chat users

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom