Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

bdotling

All American
I heard LT did well the other night. Glad the jewelry thing hasn't been a distraction to his performance

Re: Duke Alumni

OKC's nightmare:

nba_g_shane-battier_mb_576.jpg

http://www.poundingtherock.com/2012/10/ ... -additions

The San Antonio Spurs today announced several front office promotions and additions. Sean Marks has been promoted to director of basketball operations/Toros general manager, Brian Pauga has been elevated to director of scouting and Gabe Farkas will assume the position of director of basketball analytics. Additionally, Matt Meiners has been hired as the manager of statistical development, Brandon James joins the Spurs as the manager of basketball administration and Trajan Langdon joins the team as a pro scout.
One of my faves (dog named after him)

AQIAWNOAKMFCGNQ.20110620163717.jpg

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/1 ... omign.html

Williams says he doesn’t know what position Rivers is yet. As for cocky, Williams says he’s seen nothing in Rivers’ personality that is counter-productive.

“He’s coachable. A lot of the things that are out there about Austin kind of make me laugh,’’ Williams said.

“I call it game-winning attitude. He’s got that. He’s not afraid to make those game-winning plays. What I’m trying to get him to do is make those same game-winning plays on defense. If he improves in that area, he’s going to be a total player.’’

Grant Hill is now the 2nd oldest player in the league. 1 day younger than Kurt Thomas.

bfactor said:
http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2012-articles/october/jay-bilas-gets-nsfw-with-his-jeezy-tweets.html

Just saw this. Also had noticed that he hadn't been providing inspiration lately.
:shock:

Yeah, that's a surprisingly dumb lack of awareness from Bilas.

bfactor said:
Yeah, that's a surprisingly dumb lack of awareness from Bilas.

I've accidentally had my fat fingers send a tweet/text/post before I was done with it as well.

I personally think shit like this is just moronic.

Yeah, I'd guess that he was planning on taming down the offensive parts before submitting and got distracted? Some of my posts here end up looking like ransom notes by the time they are submitted due to constant interruptions. Otherwise every word would be pure genius, obvs.

I bet he searched for the lyrics online, copied, pasted, then sent before realizing.

I am glad I actually read this thread. I assumed it was a thread for Duke grads to get all snobby with each other about how much better educated and how much richer they were than anyone else on the board.

rome8180 said:
I am glad I actually read this thread. I assumed it was a thread for Duke grads to get all snobby with each other about how much better educated and how much richer they were than anyone else on the board.
Maybe thread should be renamed "Duke BBall Alumni." It definitely wasn't clear when I first clicked it. Also, you sound like a poor, non-Duke grad (obligatory?).

To stay half on-track, guess Taylor King never converted religions: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_King

Austin Rivers suffered what appeared to be a gruesome injury last night, turned out to only be an ankle sprain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nolan Smith is going to have to fight and claw for every minute he can get. Apparently Lillard is good, like, REALLY good. ROY good, even.

Lillard had a lot of hype surrounding him in the summer league. How long does Nolan have on a contract?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back