Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

FSU has zero timeouts with 8:30 left in the third.

When the Big 12 coaches in the commercial morphed into Charlie Weis, I got scared.

We should root against Stanford now, right? Since we're in direct competition with them for the same types of top 300 national recruits?

Arkansas needs to get out of the SEC West, drop down to FCS, and join the Southland. They have run two plays vs Nicholls State: 82-yd end around TD and 33-yd off tackle TD. Then again, McNeese almost beat Nebraska today, but maybe Arkansas could at least finish 2nd in that conference.

Great day to be a Michigander!

I know the young guys on the board won't believe this, but the B1G used to be good in football back in the 90s.

There is only one good game this weekend, Georgia @ South Carolina, and it's on at the same time as the Duke and Arkansas games.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/9/10/6130845/texas-tech-blackout-celebrate-cotton-day

BxBCwgyCAAAz5dx.jpg

It's a bad week of football when College Game Day is at North Dakota State for their game against something called Incarnate Word.

Thain said:
It's a bad week of football when College Game Day is at North Dakota State for their game against something called Incarnate Word.

There is a sign that says "Coach K is bae <3"

I thought Carden was a senior last year. That boy good.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom