Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

I've been joking around, but Western is really hanging in there with Alabama so far.

Roberto Aguayo missed his first ever home FGA in a tie game with BC with 3:30 left.

Our biggest barrier to getting elite national recruits, Notre Dame, lost again and is in free fall. The fans probably want the coach fired again. Stanford is mediocre. If only Cut had gotten to FSU and beaten them for the world to see. I think the gradual talent upgrade is inevitable for Duke, but it could've been sped up about 3 recruiting cycles if things had all gone right this season.

Horseshit fumble reversal turns 17-3 or 21-3 Arkansas halftime lead into 14-6. SEC replay officials really hate Arkansas. Or me.

physicsfactor said:
I really hate Bielema ball

#Bert #Bert #Bert

seriously though, if Arkansas had won this game the hype going into next season would be nauseating

This is pretty awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Topher said:
All those 9 win seasons must've been unbearable for Nebraska

Difference is he had a shit ton of NFL talent on the roster and the record hasn't gotten better. Against the real teams, we'd get smoked. Our conference is terrible and we haven't won a conference title in 15 years after coming off a stretch of 3 national titles in 4 years.

I mean we just gave up a single game NCAA rushing record in three quarters against a team we have to beat to get a conference title game after a bye week. It's been seven years with 4 losses a season. At 4 million a year, not getting embarrassed every game on national tv shouldn't be too hard.

Pelini fired with a 67-27 record at Nebraska.

He may have left the fan base wanting but it's as if those Callahan years were completely forgotten. Nebraska isn't a program that should expect excellence. They don't have a desirable location, don't have a mine of recruits to pick from, and now have to compete with Florida and Michigan for the top coaching talent on the market.

Classic move for the sake of making a move. They'll net a lateral coach at best.

He was 4-24 against teams that finished in the top 25 at the end of the season. 4-24. He's making $3+ million a season. He feasted on cupcakes and got blown out in half of the big games.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back