Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 ACC Football Championship ticket stubs

dolfandude

Recruit
Hello!
I'm trying to get my hands on a couple used 2013 ACC Football Championship game tickets. I've been searching Ebay for a couple months but none have ever been for sale.
Would anybody on these boards have any you'd like to get rid of? I, of course, would pay you! I've emailed the ticket offices for Duke and FSU but haven't received any responses. Any ideas?
Thanks!

I can check when I get home. I tend to hoard Duke ticket stubs from events that I've been to, but I may be convinced to unload one if there is a compelling reason.

DukeNukem05 said:
I can check when I get home. I tend to hoard Duke ticket stubs from events that I've been to, but I may be convinced to unload one if there is a compelling reason.

Did you get home yet?

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
DukeNukem05 said:

Did you get home yet?
Nope. I misplaced the keys to my apartment and have been sleeping in shelters for the past week or so. My slacks and dress shirt are starting to smell pretty fierce. Hope I don't get fired for my hygiene.

Just get a Tide2Go pen and mark out the smells

Guess that guy didn't want my stub. I finally broke into my apartment, but found the drawer that has all my stubs ransacked. That or I never actually checked.

Shouldn't we have legitimate posts to get to 5,000?

I mean, c'mon, bumping this thread?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30