Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tulane at Duke - Sat 9/20 12:30pm ET RSN/ESPN3

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
UCZOKVTWDAUCTSJ.20110925001254.jpg

Tulane is starting a redshirt freshman, Tanner Lee, at QB over the starter from last year, Joe Montana's son.
Tanner Lee is not accurate (50% completions), not mobile (-14 yards rushing) and not a good decision maker (8 TD, 6 INT).
Tulane's starting RB, Sherman Badie, is averaging 9.4 yards per carry; if you take out his 90 yard TD run, he is averaging 6.4 yards per carry. Tulane is averaging 5.0 yards per carry as a team.
Tulane's kicker is 1/4 FG on the season. He is 0/2 from inside the 30. His only made FG was from exactly 30 yards. He has not attempted a kick from 40+ yards.
Tulane's punter is averaging 25 yards net per punt.
Tulane lost at Tulsa in OT, lost to Georgia Tech at home by 17 and beat Southeast Louisiana at home by 15.

Duke is currently favored by 17 points.

I think this will be a good test to see how we do against the run.

5 ypc is very good, granted their competition hasn't been the greatest. I would like to see us contain them to <3 ypc.

I'd also like to see us get a sack or two, and a turnover. There is no doubt in my mind that we win this game comfortably, but I still have a hard time betting on us covering a 17 point spread. May wait to see what the o/u is when they publish it.

Seems like this is the best of the 4 teams we'll play in non-con, judging by opening lines and factoring in home/away. Not sure what happened to move the KU line so much last week--weather?

I think Troy and Tulane are pretty evenly matched +/-1 point spread difference.

Tulane has better RBs than Troy, but I think Troy's QB is better than Lee, and probably a better overall D/ST. Tulane's kicker has been terrible so far.

Really have to question the throwback unis here. I think they will make us lose.

The fumbled punt snap, pickup, TAINT was the greatest play in a long time.

BTW, that was the longest regulation football game I've been to. Nearly 4 hours.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back