Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

I am glad that Redick, after being on fire, got zero shots in the last ten+ minutes of the game.

Considering whether to keep watching or take a nap before work. They are basically the same activity.

Indy had four minutes of good basketball in them.

I can't think of a team I know less about that Atlanta.

Lol at West arguing that call. Probably should have been T'd up.

God, Indiana is awful offensively.

I know it's way premature for this, but what the hell happened to Indiana? They're having a mid to late-2000's Duke season.

rome8180 said:
Indy had four minutes of good basketball in them.

I can't think of a team I know less about that Atlanta.

I'm guessing they'd be the first team to lose 14 of 15 in the regular season and then win a playoff game.

I hope Atlanta wins. I kind of hate Hibbert

Not to mention it'd be a plus for Ferry, and a fuck you to cleveland for firing him for Grant

Salary cap projected to rise $5mm. Means the Rockets are even likelier to get Melo.

Beverley
Harden
Parsons
Anthony
Howard

The most disgusting looking offense in the league but effective.

pacers collapse actually eclipses ours. Wow. All after it turned out that Paul George wasn't 1st team all NBA material, Hibbert's "verticality" was bullshit, and that lance stephenson isn't that good

This isn't even the most they've been down to the hawks in their own building in the last month.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom