Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MLB

Sounds like granderson will be dropped from the cleanup spot and Valverde is out as closer. Not sure who's gonna replace either of them. Kyle Farnsworth?

They want to keep all the young arms in the minors until June so they have control for an extra season, this season be damned!

It's also total bullshit that the O's have to play the Red Sox during the marathon weekend. The emotion will surely fuck us.

I just wanted to eat dinner, watch the O's win, watch GOT, bate, and go to bed.

Official name change to Kurtis Granderson.

22 K is 17.5 games. 0 for his last 18.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
I loved Granderson on the Tigers, and then he became a HR/K two-outcome hitter and it sucked. He used to hit singles doubles triples and not K so much.

Turns out Valverde cost them the game.

Like Teixeira, and Giambi before him, I think he fell in love with 314 down the line in Yankee stadium, started trying to pull absolutely everything, and ended up becoming a lower contact power guy. It was infuriating as a Yankee fan.

bfactor said:
bartolo-colon-bat.jpg

Fallon tonight: "Good news he got two grand slams, bad news it was at Denny's "

And then: "Last season, he tested positive for ranch dressing."

Marlins and Braves combine for 28 strikeouts and 0 walks tonight. Marlins (Fernandez) win 1-0.

aiw said:
Marlins and Braves combine for 28 strikeouts and 0 walks tonight. Marlins (Fernandez) win 1-0.
That was one heck of a pitching display to watch.

Yeah, this season I've been going out of my way to watch any Fernandez starts for the Marlins. Stanton at-bats, too. Beyond that, not a particularly interesting team.

Stanton killed my fantasy lineup last season. Had the option to use a Keeper pick on him, elected not to. Figures he's the top-ranked batter right now.

Yankees Pineda should have been ejected for all that pine tar on his glove a couple of weeks ago. Today, gets ejected for a foreign substance on his neck.

The Mets have made 9 outs. Michael Wacha has struck out 9 Mets.

He now has 10 Ks through 3.2, but also has 5 walks. He's given up 2 runs, having walked in 2 runs.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom