Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Soccer

Topher said:
move them goal posts
I guess so, because it wasn't clear what I meant, especially since I was replying to a declaration that the Gunners would be Premiership favorites.

Gonna pwn so hard with the best midfielder in the world Aaron Ramsey leading the best midfield unit in the league. Prolly gonna hold like 70-30 possession with Sanchez and Giroud running wild up top.

Too much dominates

------------------------Sczcezny------------------------------

------Jenkinson---Mertesacker----Koscielny----Gibbs-----

----------------Khedira--------Ramsey-----------------------

-----Sanchez-----------Ozil------------------Cazorla--------

------------------------Giroud---------------------------------

SEX

Speaking of midfielders, this will solve England's issues ahead of 2018:

Last edited by a moderator:
Topher said:

SEX

FIFA 15 pwnage, should be fun.

Topher said:

SEX
AHEM....

------DeBuchy---Mertesacker----Koscielny----Gibbs-----

Also, LOL @ a bench of

Rosicky/ Flamini/ Arteta/ Diaby
Podolski/ Gnabry/ Ox /Theo Walcott
Campbell/ Sanogo

dkst0426 said:
dkst0426 said:
So they'll contend all the way through to May instead of falling apart after the new year as per usual during the league drought?

Emphasis added.

I fucking love that ManU fans can't say shit to Arsenal fans right now without provoking a snicker. It is truly refreshing.

If Sanchex could play the Left Wing and Wolcott could play the right... (passes out)

I almost prefer this (with Kheidera):

890ebc4c953200609c6e7d09733aacb1_crop_exact.png

But then you are lacking really essential sexiness up top. I don't think Sanchex thighs can surpass Giroud's overall sexiness

NCCUknow said:
dkst0426 said:
dkst0426 said:
So they'll contend all the way through to May instead of falling apart after the new year as per usual during the league drought?

Emphasis added.

I fucking love that ManU fans can't say shit to Arsenal fans right now without provoking a snicker. It is truly refreshing.
If by the end of this decade, we're battling futility like we were in the 70s and 80s, then I'll have a more fatalistic view of things. As it stands after last season, shit happens, and we were shit last season. :shrugs: I'm happy to be spoiled by a majority of the league titles handed out this century so far, and will wait to see what van Gaal does.

Besides, it could always be worse - you lot could be Liverpool fans. :roll:

For the record, as an England fan, and with 2016 in mind, I really hope Oxlade-Chamberlain gets more first-team action over Cazorla. Same for Wilshere, who is the closest I've seen to Bryan Robson in a while and is just what Hodgson needs.

Real's starting lineup next season?

formation.png

Unlike the earlier version of the Galacticos under Perez, with Zidane, Beckham, Raul, Ronaldo, Figo, et al, this squad actually has talent at the back to go with what's up front. Scary.

Watching the United/Galaxy friendly tonight, it's really sad to see just how far Fox's standard of coverage has fallen behind ESPN and NBC. They've been trending downward for a while, and it really doesn't bode well for 2018 coverage. I just hope the same won't happen with Telemundo, because I'll probably watch the majority of the Cup in Spanish anyway.

Liverpool v AC Milan on Saturday in Charlotte has sold 60,000+ tickets

aiw said:
Liverpool v AC Milan on Saturday in Charlotte has sold 60,000+ tickets
Turnout for the International Champions Cup has been pretty good so far around the country. Glad to see it.

I did not shake hands with the MLS All-Star coaching staff because I did not see them.

Go fuck yourself, Guardiola.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hilariously douchey move. What a cunt.

Donovan announces retirement

Damn..........saw him grow from the young punk who whined about playing time to becoming a leader for club and country. Haven't seen many players with the heart for the game like him. Respect.

Apparently Celtic will advance in the Champions' League via the backdoor:

Legia Warsaw kicked out of UCL
Celtic have been reinstated to the Champions League after Legia Warsaw had their third qualifying round second-leg win over the Scottish champions overturned for fielding an ineligible player, UEFA has announced.

Polish side Legia won the tie 6-1 on aggregate, but were found to have fielded an ineligible player in the second leg by European football's governing body on Thursday night.

Bartosz Bereszynski, who was an 86th-minute substitute at Murrayfield, was sent off for violent conduct against Apollon in the final match of Legia's Europa League campaign last season.

The full-back missed both of Legia's matches against St Patrick's Athletic in the second qualifying round and sat out the 4-1 first-leg victory over Celtic.

UEFA's investigation centred on whether the player was registered in Legia's squad against the Irish side in order to allow a three-match suspension to take effect.

Champions League regulations state that players must be registered with UEFA within requested deadlines and that "only eligible players can serve pending suspensions."

UEFA's disciplinary regulations decree that a match may be declared a forfeit if an ineligible player participates, "as long as the opposing team files a protest."

The team forfeiting the match is deemed to have lost 3-0 -- an adjusted result which puts Celtic through to the playoff round on the away goals rule.

An official UEFA statement read: "The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has met today and announced the following disciplinary decision following the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League third qualifying round tie in Edinburgh between Celtic FC and Legia Warsaw on August 6, 2014.

"Legia have been sanctioned for fielding an ineligible player [article 18 of the UEFA Champions League regulations and article 21 of the Disciplinary Regulations]. The match has been declared as forfeit meaning Legia Warsaw have lost the match 3-0.

"As a consequence, Celtic have qualified for the UEFA Champions League playoffs on away goals [agg: 4-4] and Legia will compete in the UEFA Europa League playoffs.

Draw for the final qualifying round:

NK Maribor (SLO) v Celtic (SCO)
Salzburg (AUT) v Malmo FF (SWE)
Aalborg (DEN) v Apoel (CYP)
Steaua Bucuresti (ROM) v Ludogorets (BUL)
Slovan Bratislava (SVK) v BATE Borisov (BRS)
Besiktas (TUR) v Arsenal (ENG)
Standard Liege (BEL) v Zenit St Petersburg (RUS)
Copenhagen (DEN) v Bayer Leverkusen (GER)
Lille (FRA) v Porto (POR)
Napoli (ITA) v Athletic Bilbao (ESP)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back