Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

rhfarmer said:
When does Cam's contract expire? He should bolt to a team that can manage the cap and give him some protection and some weapons.
Next season is his contract year. Base salary at $15 million or something like that.

buffalo-snow-storm-06.jpg

So yeah, Buffalo has a home game this weekend.......

EDIT: Or maybe not - https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-...-at-one-of-three-neutral-sites-191510264.html

Don't know why I find this so funny but I do. This dude is not re-signing with the Bills once his rookie contract is up. He is a superstar athlete trapped in his house the entire week and now has to fly to Detroit to play a home game without practicing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Houston's playoff changes are gone with the loss today. Need to suck for better draft position and get a QB.

Possibly the greatest play to ever happen in the history of sports (independent of context).

DurhamSon said:
Good thing They paid Watt a hundred million though!!

He'd got more on the open market so locking him up early is fine by me.

You could see on the other angle that he was holding it between his thumb and two fingers, so not even one hand. I'd agree that it's the best catch I've ever seen.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom