Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pictures/Videos

Please tell me someone got up and gave that woman a hug, geez

Also, that was way more ethnic that my grade school

We had 1.5 black kids K-12 in my school district. Not joking. Supposedly there are a lot more Hispanics around there these days, but I doubt any of the local black folks have moved into that town. I wouldn't know for sure because I got the fuck out.

Thankfully I was in a different district K-2nd grade and went to the "black" school (like maybe 10% black), and somehow my parents didn't end up racist in spite of their upbringings. So I had already been taught racism is not a positive attribute by the time I moved to the rural whitey racist school district in 3rd grade. Most of my high school friends were pretty racist though.

Lulz. The half-black kid was actually named Keith. Perhaps he and I should have swapped names. Or penises.

This is great. The dude at 1:55 has the calmest, most sensible reaction, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pantone287 said:
This is great. The dude at 1:55 has the calmest, most sensible reaction, though.

Have to remove the time stamp for embed to work. (I deleted "t=138&")

Last edited by a moderator:
Human brutally mauled in vicious shark attack:

6U6XA5Y.gif

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil