Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

rhfarmer said:
I will also be dropping a twenty on this. If there is a single winner, and it's a 30 year annuity, I believe the winner is looking at close to 2 million per month after taxes. Is that correct, math guys?

I propose that of any of us wins, we split the money evenly among the regulars here, except for NOD, who's already rich.

Yes. I will buy my way into the locker room.

Pantone287 said:
I'm tempted to buy some tickets too. Why? I'm a rational person. It's an categorically stupid thing to do.

Buying a ticket, even a losing ticket, could save your life.

Imagine how you'll feel when you hear the winning ticket was purchased at the store where you almost - but didn't - buy yours. That's right, you'll kill yourself. Save yourself and spend the damned two dollars.

You just need to go another 250,000. You'll win eventually.

I hit the 50k sometime during a 100,000 ticket run.

I just got sucked into B.o.B.'s Twitter page. Amazing.

I joined our church's team and played basketball for the first time since the spring of 2007. Holy shit, I was terrible. I was running late, so I missed the warmups. My first shot was an airball from 3. Channeled Scheyer and got fouled shooting another 3. Made 1 of 3 FTs.

Chat users

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom