Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
This season of New Girl has been incredible. The rare show that gets much better without any romantic plot or any other serious storyline.

This is the only television show I watch with great anticipation every week, and it's never disappointing. I almost never laugh out loud watching TV or movies, but New Girl gets me every fucking time.

Anyone been watching Baskets? I feel like whenever I see a preview it looks hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Orphan Black" has me interested after watching first couple episodes.

Pantone287 said:
Anyone been watching Baskets? I feel like whenever I see a preview it looks hilarious.

I can't watch that. Coulrophobia.

CK86 said:
"Orphan Black" has me interested after watching first couple episodes.
Tatiana Maslany truly gives one of (10 of?) the most incredible performances in TV history. Unfortunately the writing is not worthy of the performance, imo.

But you might like it more than I do, just based on your tastes.

GoT

I said to my wife that there are 2 ways to come back from the dead on TV: 1. In the hospital, your loved one will be crying and holding your hand and they will pan to your hand and a finger will move or 2. The deep inhale once everyone has left the room. Was clearly going to be #2.

aiw said:
GoT

I said to my wife that there are 2 ways to come back from the dead on TV: 1. In the hospital, your loved one will be crying and holding your hand and they will pan to your hand and a finger will move or 2. The deep inhale once everyone has left the room. Was clearly going to be #2.

In the moment, I thought they would resort to finding Thoros of Myr since he's coming back this year.

Looks like the Tower of Joy vision will be next week. Fuck yeah.

aiw said:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/05/01/jimmy_fallon_and_paul_rudd_remade_a_styx_video.html

Had no idea this was out already. Looks great.

PGQ3Aoj.png

If Jon doesn't gut that little fucker, he can just go on back to hell.

Just saw that, but haven't looked it up. Does that mean they renewed the 'syndication' or that they will be making new episodes?

I've said this a million times here, but that is the most realistic doctor show ever.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back