Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

Wow did the Panthers OL get overwhelmed. Feel bad for the D that was great outside of that one drive (so far).

Well as a longtime Panthers fan... I am more accustomed to terrible seasons than I am playoff seasons. Time to go back to 2010 fan mode.

The failure rate on massive contracts to anyone but QBs must be over 90%. Depends how you want to define "failure" but I'd say it's likely Watt's deal will end up as a failure.

Have the Patriots given any one player besides Brady a big ass contract in the past several years? Don't they always trade or cut guys right as they're about to exit their best years?

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Have the Patriots given any one player besides Brady a big ass contract in the past several years? Don't they always trade or cut guys right as they're about to exit their best years?
McCourty's and Gronkowski's were pretty sizable, and for what it's worth, I believe Gostkowski is the highest-paid kicker in the league.

Browns are cutting a top 5 talent at WR. This means he'll be a Patriot in a few days for the minimum salary.

Going to be unstoppable with Brady, Gordon and Gronk.

Well alright, now they can start a winning streak.

Last edited by a moderator:
The AFC south is so fucking bad that the winner of the division shouldn't be allowed in the playoffs unless they win 11 games.

CK86 said:
The AFC south is so fucking bad that the winner of the division shouldn't be allowed in the playoffs unless they win 11 games.
Doubtful any of them get more than 9. The Colts need to get rid of the staff and tank. They need better talent at just about every position. If that doesn't happen, fire the GM, too. But instead, they'll do like last year and stupidly win 6 or so games.

Browns exist only to scare opposing fans into believing that they might actually lose to the Browns. What a completely unenjoyable game that was.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom