Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

Here is an excellent example of Things That Never Happen to Me

http://www.wect.com/story/34306545/money-falls-out-of-armored-car-on-interstate

Police say a number of people grabbed some quick cash when the back of an armored car opened on Interstate 40 in Raleigh.

By the time officers arrived Thursday morning, those who had grabbed the cash were gone.

A statement from police spokesman Jim Sughrue said a Loomis armored car was on the road when the back door unexpectedly opened as an employee in the truck was trying to better secure the door.

The police statement said a brick of money fell out and scattered $20 bills when it hit the road. Police did not say how much money was in the brick.

This sounds like a plot line in a Tarantino movie, Kill Kim Vol 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Malaysia's most recent forays into world headlines:

MH370
MH17
Corruption scandal profiting $1 billion for PM

Now this.

Maybe someday, my homeland can get in the news for something good.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Transgender boy beats a bunch of girls to win state title in wrestling:
http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/articl ... ling-title

Liberals rejoice that men are finally allowed to compete with women in athletics.

I'm all for transgender rights, but it seems like under normal circumstances this would just be considered juicing. I'd say that any biological female that's getting testosterone injections should probably be disqualified, regardless of why they're doing it.

ZackM said:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Transgender boy beats a bunch of girls to win state title in wrestling:
http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/articl ... ling-title

Liberals rejoice that men are finally allowed to compete with women in athletics.

I'm all for transgender rights, but it seems like under normal circumstances this would just be considered juicing. I'd say that any biological female that's getting testosterone injections should probably be disqualified, regardless of why they're doing it.

You would think that would be the end of it, right? But it's Texas, so I guess they'd rather make a fucked up gender statement than just use a valid regulation and avoid all this.

It's being reported that North Korea is saying they were trying to hit US military bases with that missile they shot into the ocean yesterday.

There are no winners, only losers, in the "My Country's Leader Is Crazier than Your Country's Leader" contest.

While you're in New York enjoying the tournament, you probably want to hold off on grabbing some of that delicious upstate cheese you're probably heard about

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the type of cultural exposure Keeley was enlightening us about.

Good news for us liberty lovin' North Carolinians - there's a bill going through that would allow carrying concealed weapons without a permit. Yay, no more silly safety class requirements, since we are all born with the instinctual ability to just KNOW how to safely handle a firearm. And this would in no way create additional burdens or personal safety issues for law enforcement, they're trained to be able to tell the difference between good guys and bad hombres at a glance.
Added bonus, it lowers the age for concealed carry from 21 to 18. We're all going to be so much safer here, once all the untrained 18 year olds are wearing 9mms stuffed in their pants.

Carrying concealed gun without a permit? NC bill would allow it

Chat users

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom