Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Video Games

Has anyone purchased Far Cry 3? The trailers look incredible, and the there seems to be a host of awards it has already received or been nominated for.

I bought Coach K College Basketball for Sega Genesis yesterday. It was 99 cents. I don't have a Sega Genesis.

I used to play that game all the time. I think Quinn Buckner is one of the announcers. He would scream "String Music!" when you hit a jumper.

K must have had a UNC prohibition in his contract for that game.

Bought MLB The Show 13 and Sim City today. Will update later on their expected level of awesomeness.

CK86 said:
Bought MLB The Show 13 and Sim City today. Will update later on their expected level of awesomeness.
Let me know if I should upgrade from 2k12

Have played Sim City for like 4 hours and it felt like an hour. Time really flys by with this game.

CK86 said:
Have played Sim City for like 4 hours and it felt like an hour. Time really flys by with this game.
Jerk

the-jerk-steve-mar-4782.jpg

Actually, it's the opposite of The Jerk

I buy way too many Riot points. I'm the worst person in the world to have spending money because I spend it impulsively.

You still going strong on LoL? Are you doing ranked matches?

Play ranked occasionally, depends mostly on if I've played more than a few games in a single day. I don't want to be rusty and play ranked, I'll do terrible.

Anyone else played the new Bioshock? I'm like 2 hours in.

These games just have a certain creepiness to them that's awesome.

Yeah it's a really fun game. Just really weird how much I enjoy taking steroids/ADAM/whatever its called in this game. It's so addictive.

I spend way too much money on League of Legends but god damn they put out so much good content that I can't help but keep going.

Must say, I'm pretty impressed with the entertainment aspect so far. They haven't even shown a game yet and I'm already pretty interested.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back
Top Bottom