Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Video Games

League of Legends World Championship is tonight. A crowd of 40,000+ is expected at the event, filled up a soccer stadium that previously hosted a World Cup in Seoul, South Korea. Hoping I can stay awake to watch it live but worst case I'll have ESPN3 on in the background and still be set.

hmcc.jpg

I have not been following, but can you update me what this is?

Halo 5 still doesn't come out until end of 2015, right?

DukeNukem05 said:
I have not been following, but can you update me what this is?

Halo 5 still doesn't come out until end of 2015, right?

remastered single player and multi-player for Halo CE, 2, 3, and 4.

60 fps and 720 p for all of them.

access to halo 5 beta.

There's more but that's the bulk of the content.

Awesome. Yeah, after looking into it some more today, I determined that this will be purchased soon.

I saw the Halo 5 commercial tonight and thought it was a movie commercial it was so good.

Worst part about next gen consoles is the installing of games before you can play them. Like I got "Arkham Knight" but it's got a day one patch that's 3.5 GB. With the PSN's download speeds, this will take almost an hour and a half to install. That's ridiculous.

CK86 said:
Worst part about next gen consoles is the installing of games before you can play them. Like I got "Arkham Knight" but it's got a day one patch that's 3.5 GB. With the PSN's download speeds, this will take almost an hour and a half to install. That's ridiculous.
Yeah. I just started playing Elder Scrolls Online on XBone. Nothing like being excited about a new game when you get home from the store... and then wait an hour.

Does anyone play FPS games online? I'm on PS4, CoD BOps3 to be exact. So I'm stuck with TWC at my complex and have a pretty terrible all-in-one router that was provided by property management since internet is included. Essentially, in some poorly connection-paired matches I get significant lag where I'm basically dead in a gunfight (from the server's perspective) before I even see the other person on my end.

Particularly would be interested in anyone in the Triangle area. I'm 16D/1.5U speeds which should be adequate, but the packet loss and unnecessary number of hops is atrocious. All game and PS4-specific ports are open. I think TWC's route to the Activision servers is screwy. Is anyone gaming on FiOS?

Just got done telling a friend how pokemon go is probably the latest terror plot and it's genius.

"Red Dead Redemption 2" coming fall 2017, trailer being released on 10/20/16. "Red Dead Redemption" is my favorite non-Mass Effect game so I am really excited by this news.

"Red Dead Redemption 2" trailer was more like a scenic teaser trailer. Only a little over a minute long but the graphics looked great. Looked better than I was expecting so very pleased.

New Nintendo system that will allow everything to be portable looks like it will be boom or bust. I can see kids and college students being all over this. I can also see most gamers being forever alone types who don't care about multiplayer portability.

CK86 said:
"Red Dead Redemption 2" trailer was more like a scenic teaser trailer. Only a little over a minute long but the graphics looked great. Looked better than I was expecting so very pleased.

It was beautiful. I hate that they teased it a year away.

Currently playing Human: Fall Flat, H1Z1, PUBG. Just bought Getting Over It because I hate myself.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back