Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Jeff Sessions managed to look even more incompetent and like a bigger liar than I thought possible during his testimony yesterday. Selective amnesia seems like it should disqualify him from holding the attorney general's job.

rhfarmer said:
Being a racist douchebag disqualified him.

In a normal administration, yes. However, in Trump's White House that's a prerequisite to accepting the job.

GOP really is trying to destroy this country.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we're getting closer to the point where I need to decide what country I'm moving to.

I'm at the point now that I wouldn't be at all surprised to see civil war break out here.

What is so wrong about saying, "We know climate change exists, we acknowledge that humans are causing climate change, we understand the science behind it, but we believe it's better for the American economy if we don't pursue any legislation that may slow the negative human impact on climate, and we believe the American economy should be prioritized by Americans over the fate of the world at this time, since the ramifications of climate change will not significantly harm the American people for another 2-3 generations."

That would be shitty in a different way, but much less shitty than Republicans claiming ignorance or simply being ignorant as an entire party.

The populace has willful ignorance. The politicians are flat out lying.

2 amazing things:

1. Donald Trump is president
2. Stuart Smalley is going to run for president

Even birds clown on Trump. He's so embarrassing.

I would vote for Franken mostly because he seems competent, which is apparently all it takes.

I like that one of Trump's new lawyers is potentially in trouble for diverting money from a charity he set up that paid approximately $60 million to family, friends and his businesses. Guy has been in the spotlight all of like 10 days and is now being investigated for it.

See? We're already to the point where we see shit like that and just kinda shrug.

As someone pointed out on twitter, remember when people (Republicans) said Bill Clinton playing his saxophone in public was un-presidential?

People flipped their shit when Obama put his feet on the desk in the Oval Office. He also apparently wore a brown suit once too.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom